The Lipids 2021 conference will take place as a hybrid event in Moscow, October 11-13, 2021 at the Shemyakin–Ovchinnikov Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry. Conference languages are Russian and English. Visual materials for oral and poster presentations are to be made in English.
As part of this conference, the Phospholipid Research Center will organize a half-day workshop entitled "Progress in Pharmaceutical R&D on Phospholipids" on October 12, 2021.
For more information, please visit the webpage.
- Lipid drug delivery systems
- New lipid-based medicines
- Molecular biology of lipid system protein
- Lipidomics (general, special, medicinal, and food lipidomics)
- Structure and functions of lipids
- Bioeffector lipids
- Membrane biophysics
- Synthetic and analytical chemistry of lipids