Internation Membrane Biophysics Meeting
This is the annual meeting of the section "Membrane Biophysics" of the German Biophysical Society (DGfB).
It is our great pleasure to announce the International DGfB Membrane Biophysics Meeting to be held on May 23 - 25, 2022. The conference site is a former Benedictine monastery in Drübeck, close to Ilsenburg and Wernigerode, in the northern outskirts of the Harz Mountains.
The theme of this international meeting is "Methods for Membrane Biophysics", and we expect to bring together about 80 established and young scientists from Europe and overseas in an inspiring environment of scientific exchange and discussion.
You can find more information on webpage.
Confirmed Invited Speakers
- Albert Smith-Penzel, Leipzig, Germany
- Markus Miettinen, Potsdam, Germany
- Patrick Scheerer, Berlin, Germany
- Fabio Fernandes, Lisbon, Portugal
- Maria Hoernke, Freiburg, Germany
- Jacob Piehler, Osnabrück, Germany
- Eva Sevcsik, Wien, Austria
- Walter Nickel, Heidelberg, Germany
- Philipp Kukura, Oxford, Great Britain
The organizing committee
- Peter Hildebrand, Universität Leipzig
- Radek Šachl, J. Heyrovsky Institute of Physical Chemistry, Prague
- Petra Riegerová, J. Heyrovsky Institute of Physical Chemistry, Prague
- Jessika Schlögl, Universität Leipzig